Monday, February 21, 2011

Nevermind

I seem to have forgotten how to speak. I feel so much lately. Sometimes I want to smile. Sometimes I want to cry. Sometimes, I think so much that I don't know where I begin anymore. All this goes on inside of me and nobody knows it. I'm a foreigner, and I don't speak your language.

I'm sure everyone feels this way normally. Well, I used to not be like everyone. I used to be able to sort myself out, on my own and on the rare times I couldn't, I was never afraid to find a shoulder. Now I can't even look a girl in the eyes for more than a moment without quickly turning away to hide the look on my face and the words written all over it.

When I was little, my dad said that unless I was bleeding, I shouldn't be cry. This one lesson, out of the thousands of other lessons he ever taught me stands out after all these years. It's kinda funny how one sentence results in being closed on just about every emotional stressing level.

I really just want to tell you. I wanted to tell you that.........ahh... nevermind.

No comments: